Verlon Strauss - Treasurer
- Has been treasurer of the Southeastern California Conference since July 2012.
- Associate Treasurer, Southeastern California Conference from 2010-2012.
- Sr. Vice President for Financial Affairs, Loma Linda University from 1999-2010.
- Director of Internal Audit, Loma Linda University from 1996-1999.
- Manager at Ernst & Young LLP from 1995-1996.
- Staff auditor, General Conference Auditing service from 1988-1995.
- Graduated from La Sierra University with a MBA.
- Graduated from Pacific Union College with a BBA.
- Serves as custodian and administrator for the tithe and offerings submitted by local churches in the conference; supervises the administration of gifts, legacies and bequests made to the conference; arranges for an audit of the conference financial records once each calendar year; supervises and arranges for the audit of all local church financial records.
- Chairs the Insurance and Employee Benefits and Investment committees and the Property and Trust Services and Augusta P. Stahlheber boards.